Wednesday, August 24, 2005


VIEWS...
This is the view my car has... My parking spot in Miami Beach. MY view is of a tow yard and Publix parking lot. I hear car alarms and people fighting to retrieve their cars. Everything about my cars spot is peaceful, the view, the sounds... My view seems to be distorted... At work I have an ugly wall to look at or I can look out my door into another office and catch a glimpse of the outdoors. I usually see a palm tree swaying in the wind, sometimes rain but most of the time sunshine. In the office (HELL) there are usually thunderstorms, sometimes you might see a rainbow but most of the time it is hurricane season in here. It would be so nice to wake up every morning and go to a peaceful place.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home