Today is Labor Day...not such a nice day out.... Don't most people have BBQ's today? I wonder what all the bbq people are doing today, did they make a rainy day schedule?
What have a done, well I actually woke up and did not feel tired. When you sleep for a day and half I guess that is reason not to wake up tired. DId I miss much? I decided to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and ride the bike. It really sucks to have a bad back. Did I tell you about my bad back? Well I have a fucked up back. Let me get scientific with you, L4-L5 ,L5-S1... just to mention a few of the fucked up disks.

The doctor also told me I have an advanced case of degenerative disk disease. I even have an advanced case of a back problem. I spent a few years in advanced classes in school. Now look at me. I have had MRI after MRI only to learn that I have three fucked up disks. Okay, so now you know about my back. Do you feel really bad for me, you should.
The doctor told me the options I have, ready... live with the pain, hope it does not get worse.... OR... SURGERY. Well before the surgery he would do this procedure where he puts needles into the bad disks. The reason for doing this is to determine which disk or disks are causing the pain. Once determined which disk it is then surgery. Sounds crazy, right? I think I will live with the pain, take pain medication. I am uncomfortable right now sitting in this chair. I can not sit still, shifting my body like a crazy person. Try taking me to the movies. I bet I will drive you nuts. You will probably ask me why I can not sit still. NOW YOU KNOW WHY... MY BACK IS FUCKED UP.
What really gets me going is the thought that right now at 33 years young I feel the way I do. I can not begin to think what the hell I will feel like when I am an old lady, scary... Okay, maybe with medicine and technology some genius will come up with something to ease the pain. How nice would it be to pop a pill and like magic all your troubles are gone?
What have a done, well I actually woke up and did not feel tired. When you sleep for a day and half I guess that is reason not to wake up tired. DId I miss much? I decided to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and ride the bike. It really sucks to have a bad back. Did I tell you about my bad back? Well I have a fucked up back. Let me get scientific with you, L4-L5 ,L5-S1... just to mention a few of the fucked up disks.


The doctor also told me I have an advanced case of degenerative disk disease. I even have an advanced case of a back problem. I spent a few years in advanced classes in school. Now look at me. I have had MRI after MRI only to learn that I have three fucked up disks. Okay, so now you know about my back. Do you feel really bad for me, you should. The doctor told me the options I have, ready... live with the pain, hope it does not get worse.... OR... SURGERY. Well before the surgery he would do this procedure where he puts needles into the bad disks. The reason for doing this is to determine which disk or disks are causing the pain. Once determined which disk it is then surgery. Sounds crazy, right? I think I will live with the pain, take pain medication. I am uncomfortable right now sitting in this chair. I can not sit still, shifting my body like a crazy person. Try taking me to the movies. I bet I will drive you nuts. You will probably ask me why I can not sit still. NOW YOU KNOW WHY... MY BACK IS FUCKED UP.
What really gets me going is the thought that right now at 33 years young I feel the way I do. I can not begin to think what the hell I will feel like when I am an old lady, scary... Okay, maybe with medicine and technology some genius will come up with something to ease the pain. How nice would it be to pop a pill and like magic all your troubles are gone?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home