AUGUST 28... THE MTV AWARDS...
Let me just say one word.... AMAZING, the show that is. We ended up going for dinner at the Four Seasons on Brickell. We have been to Aqua in the past and it has been great. Oh boy, we had such a bad experience from the service to the food. We actually have had better food on an airplane. We both took our first bite and nearly died. We ended up speaking to the manager and we did not have to pay for our dinner. We both had a glass of wine but were sooo hungry. Not only was the food bad but there were fruit flies flying around our area. It was really bad. I have no idea why the fruit flies came to visit, we did not have a fruit basket on our table, just wine. There were a ton of artists staying at the Four Seasons so we saw them all get into their cars, Maybach's, Phantoms, SUV's. We had our car waiting for us as well, a very nice yellow Cab. After the show, we took a cab back to the hotel to get my car and went for a late night dinner at Piola (Pizza place on Lincoln Road and Alton.) Oh my god, I got home with half my pizza and for some strange reason I opened the box prior to putting it in the refrigerator. Well guess want came running out.... a little kid roach. I nearly died. WHAT WAS THAT... I am never eating out again. It is so scary to think what goes on behind the scenes at a restaurant.. GROSSS.
Dilemma of the night.... Of course you are not permitted to bring cameras inside. As I said before my camera and I do not part. Well I really wanted to bring my camera so I decided to take a chance. I put the camera in my pants, what a joke. It is not like I wear grandma under garments. I was wearing gstring underwear which means not much material. I put the camera in my underwear, the camera has some weight to it so it was not staying where I wanted it to stay. I looked crazy, a square buldge in my jeans. At this point I did not care what it looked like, I just wanted my camera to join me. My camera and I got in!!! Our seats were amazing. Pictures will be posted. We sat in section 105 about ten rows behind the talent. We saw Shaq, Nelly, 50 Cent, Diddy (that is his new name now) and his family, I got a picture of his mother's boobs, lol. I was trying to get a picture of his cute kids. They walked right by our seats.
I can not help myself but comment on some of the fashions I witnessed. It amazes me the way people leave their homes. A lot of woman were wearing the shortest dresses ever, a lot of the guys were wearing WHITE blazers with jeans, a lot of BLING. I was dying to take pictures of some the people but I felt my life was in danger.
What is with those cups..... coated in diamonds and gems??? What do they call those and why? Can I tell you how many of those I saw last night... too many. Lil John, did he start that? I mean come on. And the teeth... WHY....I just don't get it. Sorry, it is a grill, right? Diamonds in the mouth, what is this world coming to?

Let me just say one word.... AMAZING, the show that is. We ended up going for dinner at the Four Seasons on Brickell. We have been to Aqua in the past and it has been great. Oh boy, we had such a bad experience from the service to the food. We actually have had better food on an airplane. We both took our first bite and nearly died. We ended up speaking to the manager and we did not have to pay for our dinner. We both had a glass of wine but were sooo hungry. Not only was the food bad but there were fruit flies flying around our area. It was really bad. I have no idea why the fruit flies came to visit, we did not have a fruit basket on our table, just wine. There were a ton of artists staying at the Four Seasons so we saw them all get into their cars, Maybach's, Phantoms, SUV's. We had our car waiting for us as well, a very nice yellow Cab. After the show, we took a cab back to the hotel to get my car and went for a late night dinner at Piola (Pizza place on Lincoln Road and Alton.) Oh my god, I got home with half my pizza and for some strange reason I opened the box prior to putting it in the refrigerator. Well guess want came running out.... a little kid roach. I nearly died. WHAT WAS THAT... I am never eating out again. It is so scary to think what goes on behind the scenes at a restaurant.. GROSSS.
Dilemma of the night.... Of course you are not permitted to bring cameras inside. As I said before my camera and I do not part. Well I really wanted to bring my camera so I decided to take a chance. I put the camera in my pants, what a joke. It is not like I wear grandma under garments. I was wearing gstring underwear which means not much material. I put the camera in my underwear, the camera has some weight to it so it was not staying where I wanted it to stay. I looked crazy, a square buldge in my jeans. At this point I did not care what it looked like, I just wanted my camera to join me. My camera and I got in!!! Our seats were amazing. Pictures will be posted. We sat in section 105 about ten rows behind the talent. We saw Shaq, Nelly, 50 Cent, Diddy (that is his new name now) and his family, I got a picture of his mother's boobs, lol. I was trying to get a picture of his cute kids. They walked right by our seats.
I can not help myself but comment on some of the fashions I witnessed. It amazes me the way people leave their homes. A lot of woman were wearing the shortest dresses ever, a lot of the guys were wearing WHITE blazers with jeans, a lot of BLING. I was dying to take pictures of some the people but I felt my life was in danger.
What is with those cups..... coated in diamonds and gems??? What do they call those and why? Can I tell you how many of those I saw last night... too many. Lil John, did he start that? I mean come on. And the teeth... WHY....I just don't get it. Sorry, it is a grill, right? Diamonds in the mouth, what is this world coming to?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home