Getting Ready for the Awards......
Okay, so the countdown begins, well my coutdown. I am getting ready to go to the Awards. My sister and I are going to drive somewhere for dinner, probably somewhere on Brickell and take a cab from there.
My outfit... A bullet proof vest and pants. That is not funny. Hopefully, the only shots going off will be from cameras. Oh.. I am sure you want to hear about my BLING.. well you are going to have to wait to see the pictures, sorry.
MY arrival... A cab
The artists will be arriving via exotic cars, yachts, seaplanes, not so exotic cars, maybe a horse and buggy.







Okay, so the countdown begins, well my coutdown. I am getting ready to go to the Awards. My sister and I are going to drive somewhere for dinner, probably somewhere on Brickell and take a cab from there.
My outfit... A bullet proof vest and pants. That is not funny. Hopefully, the only shots going off will be from cameras. Oh.. I am sure you want to hear about my BLING.. well you are going to have to wait to see the pictures, sorry.
MY arrival... A cab

The artists will be arriving via exotic cars, yachts, seaplanes, not so exotic cars, maybe a horse and buggy.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home