Funny things.......
Just remembered something funny. About seven months ago I was in the elevator and this rather good looking guy said, "hello, how are you?" I answered him and he said I am talking on the phone. I actually laughed out loud. I honestly can say that those bluetooth ear pieces annoy me. You never know when someone is on the phone but best of all the people wearing them look like complete fools. I am now a member of the fools who wear these. They are great while driving or when I'm walking Elijah. I do not wear it 24/7 and if you catch me wearing it while I'm not on the phone please stop me and take it off.
At lunch today and the waiter comes over and says, "Hi, I am Jose (that was not his name, forgot it) and I will be your waiter tomorrow." I looked at my sister and started to laugh. I said to the waiter, I am not planning to come tomorrow.
This is not funny, but sad... Why won't anyone leave me a comment? Maybe just a simple hello??? It will not hurt to say hello, say something...
I received two comments and I know who you are... Thanks. I plan to cheer you on. I will even hand you a banana or H2O...

Just remembered something funny. About seven months ago I was in the elevator and this rather good looking guy said, "hello, how are you?" I answered him and he said I am talking on the phone. I actually laughed out loud. I honestly can say that those bluetooth ear pieces annoy me. You never know when someone is on the phone but best of all the people wearing them look like complete fools. I am now a member of the fools who wear these. They are great while driving or when I'm walking Elijah. I do not wear it 24/7 and if you catch me wearing it while I'm not on the phone please stop me and take it off.
At lunch today and the waiter comes over and says, "Hi, I am Jose (that was not his name, forgot it) and I will be your waiter tomorrow." I looked at my sister and started to laugh. I said to the waiter, I am not planning to come tomorrow.
This is not funny, but sad... Why won't anyone leave me a comment? Maybe just a simple hello??? It will not hurt to say hello, say something...
I received two comments and I know who you are... Thanks. I plan to cheer you on. I will even hand you a banana or H2O...



2 Comments:
hi bitch! love ya.
Well, i am going to need some help big time, maybe more than H2O and bananas... it turns out that last weekend when i was cycling to homestead (yeah to homestead) i fell from my new bicycle. It did not turn out to be that bad, just a couple of bruces here and there and nothing happened to the bicycle (i know, you were just wondering about the bike). The thing is that i haven't been able to train this week cause i want to make sure it heals before the race next sunday.
By the way, i do not know where you got those pictures from, but that is exactly the bike i got last week, just that mine is red (like it better than that blue)...
Hope to see you there on sunday!
SHS1511
Post a Comment
<< Home