Tuesday, September 06, 2005

September 6, 2005.....Things that make me crazy


Elevators..... why do people feel so uncomfortable in a small square box? Are most people like me and would rather not touch anything in an elevator? Do you think that the buttons are ever cleaned properly? If you do then wake up. Do you think I would allow Elijah to touch the button?

Public Restrooms..... I would rather pee in my pants than use a public bathroom.


Hotel Rooms.... How often is the comforter washed? Not often.... Several rules I have when staying in a hotel. Travel with bleach, take the comforter off immediately, disinfect the clicker (most people call it a remote but for some reason I continue to call it a clicker). Never walk barefoot, NEVER. This is what your feet will look like if you walk barefoot in a hotel

Pay Phones... who uses a pay phone? If you do use one I suggest holding it from a distance, do not make contact to your face. When finished, wash hands vigorously, sing Happy Birthday twice. Why does this guy look so happy?
He is not going to look that happy in the morning when he wakes up with fungus all over his face.

Escalators... No need to hold on, just focus. If you hold on you are basically holding a million dirty, germ infested hands. Think about it. This is the proper way to ride an escalatorThis is wrong

Valet Parking....... I know you must think I am crazy at this point. The men and women who valet park cars, their hands are touching YOUR steering wheel. I don't see a sink and soap at valet stations, do you?

Restaurants..... Scary... I am sure you have gone to the bathroom, turn the sink on, get soap out of the dispenser and what do you know... NO SOAP. Nice, right. So when an employee, let's say the chef goes to the bathroom and goes to wash his hands no soap for him either or does he/she walk around with a soap dispenser attached to their uniform?


The Gym.... Now this is really gross. People are working out which means a lot of sweating, which means tons of germs. I would suggest cleaning the equipment prior to using it.

Shaking Hands.... For some reason I really do not like to shake hands. I have no idea when your hand was last washed, sanitized. I do not know where your hand was last. I know their are a lot of people that think their finger feels at home in their nose. This behavior is not acceptable with me.

Airplanes.... Germ infested, circulating stale air, never cleaned.

Public Transportation.. I could never survive living in the city.

Shopping Carts.... These are never cleaned. How often do you see kids sitting in a shopping cart touching it and then the fingers go right into their mouth?

Chuck E Cheese.... Great idea for a Birthday Party for a kid. Let's take our kids here and let them touch all those games, play in those big square things filled with colored balls. Then on your way home the kids fall asleep in the car. So you and your husband decide to let them sleep. Great idea, don't even wash their hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home