Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Still Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I like to get to work early for several reasons, it is quiet and I can accomplish a lot. Today is one of those days that I can not accomplish anything that involves my computer, work computer. I have no connection which means I can not get into ACT which is a program I use, has everything I need. I can get my work email from my mac so I am able to respond to emails. You would think that at least one IT guy would be here before everyone shows up to work to check that everything is working properly, right? Does that make sense or am I crazy?

So here I am blogging at 8:02 a.m., listening to my purchased music from ITunes. I used to use Limewire but the word on the street is to STOP using those free sites. I do abide by some laws, not all. Right now I am listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park.

I'm conflicted.. I have an ipod mini, green. I want the new ipod Nano. For those of you that read my blog and feel the need to buy me one in BLACK please do so. If you need my address please leave me a comment. My Birthday is coming up, December 28. I also need a new headset. I like the ones that wrap behind your ears. I broke one of the wires the other day stretching. Does anyone use those earbuds? For one, they hurt, really hurt and they do not stay in my ears. Do they stay in your ears? Do they hurt? Do I have deformed ears, is that why they do not stay in? Hmmm.. I just found a pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones for an ipod. I think I would like to have wireless headphones, no wires.... great. I seem to always get tangled with the wires, hanging wires are dangerous, beware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home