Friday, September 23, 2005
Wow, Friday already. Last night I was in bed and for some strange reason Mickey Mouse appeared deep within my head. It was a signal to call 1-407-W-DISNEY. I called, waited for ten minutes while listening to Disney theme songs, Elijah singing along. Cinderella answered, she was very pleasant. My bedroom all of a sudden smelled like a Disney Resort, you know that smell, right? Okay, I told her Mickey sent me a signal to call to see if there is availability for Saturday night. I also told her I am a Florida resident and a proud holder of the Disney Annual Pass which is about to expire. She then told me that they have rooms at the Animal Kingdom and Florida Resident rates. I asked her to hold the room.
With Disney theme songs in my head I drifted away. I had many dreams and Disney was a part of every one. I went on some really fun rides which do not exist in Disney, although I think they would be a big hit. Now I must decide if I will be going. If I could wish upon a star this would be my wish...... To take...
Wow, Friday already. Last night I was in bed and for some strange reason Mickey Mouse appeared deep within my head. It was a signal to call 1-407-W-DISNEY. I called, waited for ten minutes while listening to Disney theme songs, Elijah singing along. Cinderella answered, she was very pleasant. My bedroom all of a sudden smelled like a Disney Resort, you know that smell, right? Okay, I told her Mickey sent me a signal to call to see if there is availability for Saturday night. I also told her I am a Florida resident and a proud holder of the Disney Annual Pass which is about to expire. She then told me that they have rooms at the Animal Kingdom and Florida Resident rates. I asked her to hold the room.
With Disney theme songs in my head I drifted away. I had many dreams and Disney was a part of every one. I went on some really fun rides which do not exist in Disney, although I think they would be a big hit. Now I must decide if I will be going. If I could wish upon a star this would be my wish...... To take...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home