Monday, September 26, 2005
My sister is looking over my shoulder holding a knife. I think she is hungry. I just ate my dinner. I am like an old lady. Yesterday I used my Crock Pot and cooked chicken for eight hours. I had it for dinner tonight and it was very good. I must say I am a good chef, not cook.
That is my sister with me, we love the crock pot.
My sister is looking over my shoulder holding a knife. I think she is hungry. I just ate my dinner. I am like an old lady. Yesterday I used my Crock Pot and cooked chicken for eight hours. I had it for dinner tonight and it was very good. I must say I am a good chef, not cook.
That is my sister with me, we love the crock pot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home