Wednesday, September 29, 2005
Did not want to get out of bed this morning. My alarm went off and for the first time I ignored it but did not hit snooze. I tried to see how long I could listen to the BEEPING noise, not even a minute. I have never used the snooze option on an alarm clock. Usually I wake up a few minutes before the alarm goes off.
I have issues with noise, don't like it. At times I begin to go crazy when I hear too much noise. I guess you could say I am sensitive to noise. I do own ear plugs and would like to purchase a mask for my eyes. Perhaps I am just sensitive. Light bothers me as well. My bedroom is too light, hence my desire for an eye mask. I do not get it, when my eyes are closed I can see light, why? I am going to start a collection of eye masks. As you can see I plan to have a variety, day wear, evening wear and even a complete costume for that someone special.





Anyway, more to come later.
Arrived at work and guess what? The outlet that my computer is set up to is dead. Once again I can not work, is this a sign? I am really beginning to get annoyed by this.

Today's photos which were taken on my way to work
Did not want to get out of bed this morning. My alarm went off and for the first time I ignored it but did not hit snooze. I tried to see how long I could listen to the BEEPING noise, not even a minute. I have never used the snooze option on an alarm clock. Usually I wake up a few minutes before the alarm goes off.
I have issues with noise, don't like it. At times I begin to go crazy when I hear too much noise. I guess you could say I am sensitive to noise. I do own ear plugs and would like to purchase a mask for my eyes. Perhaps I am just sensitive. Light bothers me as well. My bedroom is too light, hence my desire for an eye mask. I do not get it, when my eyes are closed I can see light, why? I am going to start a collection of eye masks. As you can see I plan to have a variety, day wear, evening wear and even a complete costume for that someone special.





Anyway, more to come later.
Arrived at work and guess what? The outlet that my computer is set up to is dead. Once again I can not work, is this a sign? I am really beginning to get annoyed by this.

Today's photos which were taken on my way to work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home