Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Enough is enough. I get to work today at 7:15 and it is hotter than hell in here. It gets better. I make my way to my office and the door is locked. That would not be a problem but I was never given a key to the door and Mark called me last night and asked me if I had a key. I told him I did not and he said then I guess we will keep the door unlocked. So now I am sitting in the lobby waiting for someone to get here. I do not know what good that is going to do me because if I don't have a key why would someone else.? I swear I am almost at the point to say f-ck it and go home. Why is it that every morning I walk into something not pleasant. It disturbs me, I like when I wake up feeling great and things kinda flow in a good way. When your day starts off with the shit I have been experiencing it really sucks.

The key keeper doesn't get here until after eight. I have a feeling she is not going to have the key. If that is the case I will have to laugh and then just gather my belongings and make my exit. I can accomplish more from home anyway. I just called Mark and asked him if he looked the door and he said he did not. We think it might have been the cleaning lady. He was going to call the key keeper, better him than me!!. When my day starts off the way it did I am sometimes known to lose my cool and snap.

Update..... The AC is BROKEN which means stay out of my way. I am dying, wearing a long sleeve shirt. The AC was finally fixed at about 2:30 at which time I left to get something to eat. When I got back it finally felt much better.

Tomorrow I think I will get to the office at 8:00 and wear my bathing suit just in case. i will also bring a cooler filled with ice and refreshments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home