Friday, February 3, 2006
So I went to Disney this past weekend. I left my house on Saturday morning at seven and arrived in Orlando at ten. Not too bad, right? I was meeting the family and staying until Tuesday. They were supposed to arrive at 10:30 a.m. but as they were taxing off they discovered a nail in one of the tires. They ended arriving in Orlando at 2:30 p.m.
Since I arrived so early I had to find something to do. I drove to Downtown Disney and walked around. Somehow I ended up at the entrance to Epcot. I did not have a ticket yet so I inquired about a four day park hopper which was almost two hundred dollars. I then asked about the Florida Resident Annual Pass which was almost $350.00. I did the math and decided it was best to go with the annual pass. So here I was walking around Epcot. I did all the countries and ended up in Mexico to have a Margarita which was one of the best Margaritas I have had. I walked so much that I was getting nervous about my femur!!
I met up with the disfunctional family at 4:00 p.m. at Bennihana. Sam (brother) loves the show they put on. I will post pictures from the weekend.




So I went to Disney this past weekend. I left my house on Saturday morning at seven and arrived in Orlando at ten. Not too bad, right? I was meeting the family and staying until Tuesday. They were supposed to arrive at 10:30 a.m. but as they were taxing off they discovered a nail in one of the tires. They ended arriving in Orlando at 2:30 p.m.
Since I arrived so early I had to find something to do. I drove to Downtown Disney and walked around. Somehow I ended up at the entrance to Epcot. I did not have a ticket yet so I inquired about a four day park hopper which was almost two hundred dollars. I then asked about the Florida Resident Annual Pass which was almost $350.00. I did the math and decided it was best to go with the annual pass. So here I was walking around Epcot. I did all the countries and ended up in Mexico to have a Margarita which was one of the best Margaritas I have had. I walked so much that I was getting nervous about my femur!!
I met up with the disfunctional family at 4:00 p.m. at Bennihana. Sam (brother) loves the show they put on. I will post pictures from the weekend.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home