I took this from my balcony today after reading the manual.Sunday, September 11, 2005
This post will not be too long or exciting. Yesterday I drove to Aventura to run some errands. I needed some essentials, toilet paper, tooth paste, cleaning supplies, etc. As I approached North Miami the sky opened up and the rain came down and continued to come down. I got to Target and it continued to rain. I began to feel really strange, achey, tired and my throat began to bother me. I parked my car and waited for the rain to stop. The rain finally let up enough for me to get out and run into Target. I put my car in reverse and drove home. I drove home in drive, not reverse. Yes, I drove all the way to Aventura and did not accomplish a thing. I know, why would I drive so far with gas prices the way they are and not accomplish what I went for. The reason why was I felt like shit.
Past forward.... I woke up in the middle of the night and my throat required some grapefruit juice and advil. I was supposed to go to Key Biscayne this morning to cheer on Carlos at a triathlon. Unfortunately I did not go. I spent my day on the couch sleeping and watching the Travel channel. Oh, I also downloaded the owner's manual for my digital camera and read it. I can now say I could offer a class and teach people how to use it. I took some random pictures... Elijah pictures and a few from my balcony, not too exciting.

Gees, I just remembered something else I did today, I gave Elijah a bath. I washed my sheets and now I have to make my bed. I do not mind making my bed. What I do have a problem with is the frame of the bed. It never fails, I always walk right into the corner of the bed, same corner, same knee every time.
Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home