Monday, October 24, 2005
Well well, what a night. I am surprised I was not taken away by the wind. Okay, this has to be the most annoying noise ever. For the past ten minutes the fire alarm in the building has been going off. Each unit has an alarm so this piercing noise is driving my poor dog crazy. Not only that the idiots that work at the front desk are telling us to evacuate the building, that there has been a fire reported. Then they get on the speaker and say they are investigating the problem and it is under control. A minute later the alarm is going off again, nice.
Well well, what a night. I am surprised I was not taken away by the wind. Okay, this has to be the most annoying noise ever. For the past ten minutes the fire alarm in the building has been going off. Each unit has an alarm so this piercing noise is driving my poor dog crazy. Not only that the idiots that work at the front desk are telling us to evacuate the building, that there has been a fire reported. Then they get on the speaker and say they are investigating the problem and it is under control. A minute later the alarm is going off again, nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home