WILMA Wednesday, October 19,2205
Here we go again..... Another Hurricane. This one they named Wilma... weak name, strong personality. I am sure everyone has heard and read about Wilma, right? Do I have to go into detail. I will be doing what I have done this Hurricane season. If you don't know what I do then read back.
Crazy day at work... had to arrange our Florida properties for Wilma. I apologize but I am not in the mood to write today.
Here we go again..... Another Hurricane. This one they named Wilma... weak name, strong personality. I am sure everyone has heard and read about Wilma, right? Do I have to go into detail. I will be doing what I have done this Hurricane season. If you don't know what I do then read back.
Crazy day at work... had to arrange our Florida properties for Wilma. I apologize but I am not in the mood to write today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home