Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday, October 23, 2005

So today is the day we are expecting a visitor. Her name is Wilma and she was just vacationing in Mexico for several days. Hopefully by the time she arrives in Florida she will be exhausted and won't cause any problems.

Upon her arrival I wanted to get a few things at Publix. I heard she enjoys Pinot Noir so I purchased several bottles, I also got a candle, paper plates and plastic cups. With a name like Wilma she is probably fond of canned veggies so I also got a variety for her.

It is now 1:57 and the clouds are slowly moving in. It was been a long wait for her arrival and most of us are so sick and tired of mother nature. Hopefully Wilma will be the last Hurricane for 2005. I just brought in everything from my balcony. I think I am now ready.

Now it is 9:46 and the wind has picked up, not too bad. I really feel bad for the baby girl that will be born tonight. You know her name will be Wilma, poor child. I am watching the news, these stupid people that are still outdoors are bothering me. They are on their cell phones calling their friends to tell them to turn on the news so they can see them on tv. Gees, these people look so stupid.

I think I just figured out why it is taking Wilma so long to get here. The bitch is hung over. She spent two days in Mexico drinking tequila, duh.
Pictures from earlier today


I saw three cruise ships leave today around five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home