Saturday, October 1, 2005

All I can say is what a funny day. I went to Aventura to pick up my friend Elana and then off to the mall to take a look at the Apple Store. This store is always packed with too many people and not enough Techno Geeks (employees). Really, I saw people in the store using the display computers to check their personal email and doing google searches.
I wanted to check out what headphones they had in stock. I can not use the ones that come with the Ipod. As I have mentioned before they are so painful and they do not stay in my ears. I might have to look into reconstructive surgery so they will stay in my ears. I did check out the new Ipod Nano in black. What a nice piece of technology. When I say piece I really mean it. It is paper thin like a fresh piece of Uzu zukuri.
So I am sucker for anything Apple, be it a Macintosh, granny smith, gala, nano or mini. Today I purchased a very nice and shiny black ipod nano and ipod ear buds. I tried them on and they were comfortable. I should mention that I already have an Ipod Mini (green). Black goes with much more.
There are always characters in the Apple Store. Today there was this very pleasant girl who was singing like no ones business. I think she thought she was on American Idol. I am not kidding this girl was in the store for a good thirty minutes just singing and dancing. She even had an audience. She was so happy when I asked her if I could take her picture. Keep your eyes out for her.

So as Elana and I were leaving the Apple Store we crossed paths with these three young guys who thought they were the Gotti brothers. I could not get over their hair. These boys must spend numerous hours in the bathroom putting product after product in their hair.

After seeing these guys I think it was meant to be a day of hair styles, some good some not so good. Check out these three, all with nice dreads. I was not too sure how they were going to react when I asked them if I could take their picture. They were really cool and were interested to check out my blog. I gave them the address.

This guy was putting gas in his car. As you can see he is in need of a fashion makeover. He is wearing a Led Zeppelin concert t-shirt which is cool but he is in need of a haircut and maybe some new cloths.
Malls are interesting, so many different walks of life.. young, the elderly, thin people, not so thin people. I could sit on a bench in the mall for hours just watching and listening to the people. Check these mall rats out

Take notice to the guy in green, I think he matched the green detail of Bloomingdales
This women gets my vote for the most charming, pleasant put together lady. She was from Moscow, Russia... This is Rosie...
I accomplished more than what I planned at the mall. All in all it was entertaining. After the mall we were off to one of my other favorite stores......
That's right, the store that my liver does not like... The Oh so nice liquor store. Look at all the wine
After the mall we went to Pets Mart. Elana wanted to get her CAT, not DOG a harness and leash. I can understand why she wanted to get her cat a harness and lease. I grew up with cats and I had friends who had dogs. It bothered me that my cats were not able to go out and see the world like a dog. My parents got our cats leashes but cats are just not meant to be walked. I tried to take them out for walks but it did not work. Just give a cat a window, catnip and maybe a lizard and they will be happy. Elana's cat did not like the leash.
As you know or if you do not know I love animals, all animals. I met some very nice creatures today. Let me take a moment to introduce to you my new animal friends.
I took some pictures of love birds for my sister. She loves birds. I am convinced that she was a bird in a past life, the girl never shuts up, when she eats she spits out her food, shits all over the place and loves mirrors.
Man's bestfriend.... I saw some really cute dogs. Let me introduce you to Sushi
These two poodles are almost as cute as Elijah, this is Teddy and Freddy (I made up that name) 

This larger female dog, Lola (another made up name) made it very easy for the two poodles to check her out. I think she would be a hooker if she was a person.

So that was my day, those were the pictures I took, those were the people that added to my blog, thanks!!

All I can say is what a funny day. I went to Aventura to pick up my friend Elana and then off to the mall to take a look at the Apple Store. This store is always packed with too many people and not enough Techno Geeks (employees). Really, I saw people in the store using the display computers to check their personal email and doing google searches.

I wanted to check out what headphones they had in stock. I can not use the ones that come with the Ipod. As I have mentioned before they are so painful and they do not stay in my ears. I might have to look into reconstructive surgery so they will stay in my ears. I did check out the new Ipod Nano in black. What a nice piece of technology. When I say piece I really mean it. It is paper thin like a fresh piece of Uzu zukuri.
So I am sucker for anything Apple, be it a Macintosh, granny smith, gala, nano or mini. Today I purchased a very nice and shiny black ipod nano and ipod ear buds. I tried them on and they were comfortable. I should mention that I already have an Ipod Mini (green). Black goes with much more.There are always characters in the Apple Store. Today there was this very pleasant girl who was singing like no ones business. I think she thought she was on American Idol. I am not kidding this girl was in the store for a good thirty minutes just singing and dancing. She even had an audience. She was so happy when I asked her if I could take her picture. Keep your eyes out for her.


So as Elana and I were leaving the Apple Store we crossed paths with these three young guys who thought they were the Gotti brothers. I could not get over their hair. These boys must spend numerous hours in the bathroom putting product after product in their hair.


After seeing these guys I think it was meant to be a day of hair styles, some good some not so good. Check out these three, all with nice dreads. I was not too sure how they were going to react when I asked them if I could take their picture. They were really cool and were interested to check out my blog. I gave them the address.


This guy was putting gas in his car. As you can see he is in need of a fashion makeover. He is wearing a Led Zeppelin concert t-shirt which is cool but he is in need of a haircut and maybe some new cloths.

Malls are interesting, so many different walks of life.. young, the elderly, thin people, not so thin people. I could sit on a bench in the mall for hours just watching and listening to the people. Check these mall rats out


Take notice to the guy in green, I think he matched the green detail of Bloomingdales
This women gets my vote for the most charming, pleasant put together lady. She was from Moscow, Russia... This is Rosie...

I accomplished more than what I planned at the mall. All in all it was entertaining. After the mall we were off to one of my other favorite stores......
That's right, the store that my liver does not like... The Oh so nice liquor store. Look at all the wine
After the mall we went to Pets Mart. Elana wanted to get her CAT, not DOG a harness and leash. I can understand why she wanted to get her cat a harness and lease. I grew up with cats and I had friends who had dogs. It bothered me that my cats were not able to go out and see the world like a dog. My parents got our cats leashes but cats are just not meant to be walked. I tried to take them out for walks but it did not work. Just give a cat a window, catnip and maybe a lizard and they will be happy. Elana's cat did not like the leash.
As you know or if you do not know I love animals, all animals. I met some very nice creatures today. Let me take a moment to introduce to you my new animal friends.
I took some pictures of love birds for my sister. She loves birds. I am convinced that she was a bird in a past life, the girl never shuts up, when she eats she spits out her food, shits all over the place and loves mirrors.
Man's bestfriend.... I saw some really cute dogs. Let me introduce you to Sushi
These two poodles are almost as cute as Elijah, this is Teddy and Freddy (I made up that name) 

This larger female dog, Lola (another made up name) made it very easy for the two poodles to check her out. I think she would be a hooker if she was a person.


So that was my day, those were the pictures I took, those were the people that added to my blog, thanks!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home