Monday, May 1, 2006
Yesterday Elijah had a date with Coco the mutt. My sister and I had a girls day with Coco's mommy Amy. We picked them up and went to Merrick Park to have lunch. Our friend Bruce joined us just because he is really like one of the girls!!! The dogs got along, they basically ignored one another. Elijah is a strange dog. I have seen many people who look like their dogs. Elijah and I do not look alike but I would have to say our personalities are similar. Elijah is very funny, he does his own thing, and very selective whose ass he sniffs.
Wendy and I had Sangria which was really good. Amy had a glass of Chardonnay. When our Sangria arrived Amy really liked the idea of the fruit so she asked the server if she could please have fruit for her wine!! It was very funny.



Yesterday Elijah had a date with Coco the mutt. My sister and I had a girls day with Coco's mommy Amy. We picked them up and went to Merrick Park to have lunch. Our friend Bruce joined us just because he is really like one of the girls!!! The dogs got along, they basically ignored one another. Elijah is a strange dog. I have seen many people who look like their dogs. Elijah and I do not look alike but I would have to say our personalities are similar. Elijah is very funny, he does his own thing, and very selective whose ass he sniffs.
Wendy and I had Sangria which was really good. Amy had a glass of Chardonnay. When our Sangria arrived Amy really liked the idea of the fruit so she asked the server if she could please have fruit for her wine!! It was very funny.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home