Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wow, It has been a long time since I have written. I wonder if anyone actually checks my blog anymore?? Well if so, here I am. My life is basically the same. Right now I have probably the worst cold I have ever had. I am usually not one who gets a cough. I have been coughing so much that I think I have had an abdominal workout. I have been on several trips since the last time I wrote. I went to St. Lucia which was by far one of the most beautiful islands I have been to. I went to New Hampshire to visit the family, took my little brother to Disney and that is pretty much it for traveling.

I have purchased a lot... Bought a Vespa which is something I have had my eye on for many years. It is a lot of fun and also makes parking a lot easier.

I am not going to go too crazy with this entry. I was just laying around, sick of watching TV so I decided to read my own blog!! Well hopefully I will make this a habit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ... i see that you have attempted to blog once again. ;-)

-SIEL (CJ)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home