Friday, August 26, 2005




August 26th..... We Survived Katrina

I woke up this morning and looked out my window to find a lot of debris in the street. I guess you could say we were lucky once again. Over a million people are without electricity, guess what.... Sunset Harbour had electricity all night!! According to the news four people were killed due to trees falling, etc. Why would someone leave their house during a hurricane? I actually believe that if I went outside with a heavy duty kite I probably would of had a very nice flight somewhere, probably into a power line or tree. OH wait, I just remembered that I went out last night while my neighbor went wakeboarding down the street, duh... That was not the brightest activity to do during a Hurricane but he had a great time and we had fun watching him. He even had cuts on his arms and back from his adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home