
Rita's strike probabilityTuesday, September 20, 2005.... RITA IS NOW A CATEGORY 1 HURRICANE, as of 9:16 a.m.
9:45 a.m. lots of rain and wind
12:20 I just woke up and looked out my window. The streets are sooo flooded. I guess I slept through a lot of rain? Pictures to come.
1:15 Category 2 Hurricane with winds of 100mph




Last night Tropical Storm Rita was pretty calm. I went to bed around 2:00 a.m.. I woke up around 4:00 a.m. to the sound of heavy wind and rain. It lasted for about ten minutes. I am now up 7:45, in bed still really tired. It is so strange out, cloudy, windy but no rain. South Florida is also under a tornado watch until 5:00 p.m. Rita is still a Tropical Storm, could become a Category 2 by the time it reaches the Keys.
The news says it will get worse, schools are closed today, county offices are closed as well, the airports are open now but a lot of cancelled flights. My sister is actually stuck in LA. She was supposed to home come last night on the red eye.
So last night I hung out with my neighbor Erik. Do you guys remember Erik from my blog? He was the one who went wakeboarding down the street during Katrina. I have nothing exciting to say. Rita did not provide us with flooded streets, at least not yet.
Can't a guy just smile?

4 Comments:
Gypsy blogging
By INQ7.net MEET Gypsy Girl, our YOU Blog Addict of the Week. Got a blog? Interested in being featured? Just e-mail joeyalarilla@gmail.com. You could be the next YOU Blog Addict.
with this stuff it is now possible for you to work from home and forget about your boss and commuting forever. Take control and make your own future while you still have the time
Hey, I just came across your blog. I think you have great content. Maybe you and your visitors might find my identity theft article site interesting.
Hope you stay safe and don't get blown away :-) My thoughts are with you.
any Erik action going on ? jk lol
Post a Comment
<< Home