Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Last night I slept really well. I woke up in the middle of the night to wind and rain. This morning the sky was so beautiful, different shades of pink.

The pictures were taken with my cell phone on my way to work.
You know I have a brother, right? Well half brother and he happens to be Korean/American. I am not saying this because he is my brother but he happens to be a good looking kid. He is much cuter than Angelina's son Maddox.
This is Sammy
This is Maddox, you decide..
Last night I slept really well. I woke up in the middle of the night to wind and rain. This morning the sky was so beautiful, different shades of pink.

The pictures were taken with my cell phone on my way to work.You know I have a brother, right? Well half brother and he happens to be Korean/American. I am not saying this because he is my brother but he happens to be a good looking kid. He is much cuter than Angelina's son Maddox.
This is Sammy

This is Maddox, you decide..


1 Comments:
Glad to see you survived Rita.
Your step-brother is adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home