Sunday, September 18, 2005
I started off my day with Starbucks and then the gym.
I am now drinking a protein shake.... had somewhat of a mishap with the blender. As I was blending liquid decided to come out, not from the top but from the bottom. I guess somehow the seal decided to give way and make for a very nice mess. So I had to start over and clean up a red mess. I added strawberries to my shake, that is where the red comes in.
I never get a brain freeze, I wonder why.
My sheets are in the washing machine. Do you know what that means? It means I have to make my bed which means tomorrow I will have a bruise on my knee.
Oh yes, Sunday is a special day for my car. My car and I will be going through a car wash. This car wash is so cool, they call it a Laser Wash. I suggest you treat your car to one if you happen to see one. It will even be a treat for you!
I must make a correction, an addition. My car got a natural car wash, it rained. I poured some Turtle Wash on it and then just drove through the rain. It worked well.
Elijah got a bath...
Enjoy your Sunday. I am off to run some errands, my life story.
I started off my day with Starbucks and then the gym.
I am now drinking a protein shake.... had somewhat of a mishap with the blender. As I was blending liquid decided to come out, not from the top but from the bottom. I guess somehow the seal decided to give way and make for a very nice mess. So I had to start over and clean up a red mess. I added strawberries to my shake, that is where the red comes in.
I never get a brain freeze, I wonder why.
My sheets are in the washing machine. Do you know what that means? It means I have to make my bed which means tomorrow I will have a bruise on my knee.
Oh yes, Sunday is a special day for my car. My car and I will be going through a car wash. This car wash is so cool, they call it a Laser Wash. I suggest you treat your car to one if you happen to see one. It will even be a treat for you!
I must make a correction, an addition. My car got a natural car wash, it rained. I poured some Turtle Wash on it and then just drove through the rain. It worked well.
Elijah got a bath...
Enjoy your Sunday. I am off to run some errands, my life story.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home