Monday, September 12, 2005
Previous Posts
- Monday, September 12, 2005WOW.....Nature really pu...
- Sunday.... Something came to mind. My sister just...
- I took this from my balcony today after reading t...
- Friday night, September 9, 2005So Friday was a ver...
- Friday, September 9, 2005I am officeless, not home...
- Thursday, September 8, 2005So I slept better last ...
- Wednesday, September 7, 2005Carlos.... I ended up ...
- Funny things.......Just remembered something funny...
- My Rock Star brother.... The Rock Star with my fat...
- September 6, 2005.....Things that make me crazyEle...


1 Comments:
That's funny. It actually reminds me of a story when i was a kid and i was having dinner at an italian restaurant in Caracas with my family. I saw an error on the menu, the name of a fruit was misspelled (remember i love juices) and I called the owner, stupid me, a 6 year old trying to talk to the owner of an italian restaurant. Well, when the guy came over to our table and I told him, he told me that the fruit they had in his restaurant is spelled the way they have it in the menu. After the smart ass said that, my father was craking up while i was about to cry.
By the way, you missed a wonderful race yesterday, the day was beautiful.
Hope you're getting better,
SHS1511
Post a Comment
<< Home