Wednesday, September 15

This has to be the funniest story. Today at work I had to go through some things for my boss. If you have been reading my blog then you are aware that my office is a complete disaster area. Okay, I am in the back of the office going through this box which belongs to my boss. This box was huge, almost as tall as I am. I am not that tall.... I am making progress, a lot of garbage, lots of shredding. As I near the end of my task I see some money. I pick it up and it was a hundred dollar bill.
I put it in my pocket and continued. I then came across another hundred dollar bill. At this point I was thinking how nuts could this guy be to have money in boxes. I call my boss on his cell phone to let him know that I am finding money. As the phone was ringing I started to laugh out loud. What I thought was two hundred dollars was actually fake money!! This money looked so real. It was from a release party for a movie, what movie I do not recall.
I walked back to my office to share this story with a friend/coworker. They actually thought it was real money as well. Being the person that I am I had to take this one step further. I decided to take this money and place it on the floor in a busy area of the office. I placed one hundred dollar bill at the entrance to someone's office and the other one in the hallway. Well perfect timing, who was walking towards my office, my sister. I called her over and told her I had to tell her something. I made something up to tell her and then I said I think I see some money on the floor outside my office so I told her to go see what it was. She came back in and said, holyshit, it is a hundred dollars. She told me to put it away. I did not put it away fast enough and she began to throw a slight fit. I showed it to her and she was like, I know put it away. I then had to tell her it was FAKE. It was really funny. I forgot to mention that several other people were in my office to witness this. We were all cracking up.
Okay, after I saw the way my sister reacted to the FAKE money. I decided I have to continue to do something with this FAKE money. I placed it on the floor near Wanda's desk. Oh, let me back up. I went to check on the other hundred that I placed and it was gone!! My office mate, lets call him Alex, returned from lunch and I could not wait to tell him this story. He is one of the funniest guys. I always know that I will get in a good laugh with him. So I told him the story and he says..... " I was walking in the office and Wanda walked up to me and asked me if I had large bills today." Alex says why and Wanda says that i found this on the floor. She showed Alex the money. Alex opens his wallet and he says it is not mine. She said well it must be Craig's (my boss). Well Alex said, "finders keepers." I would like to think that Wanda would call Craig and ask him if it was his. So now Wanda thinks she has one hundred dollars. I hope she takes a good look at it and realizes that she really does not have one hundred dollars. Imagine if she stops on her way home to buy this fabulous shirt she has been dying to get and attempts to pay with the FAKE hundred dollar bill!! Oh boy, Wanda might make the news. YOUNG LADY ARRESTED FOR USING COUNTERFEIT MONEY TO PAY FOR A SHIRT.

This has to be the funniest story. Today at work I had to go through some things for my boss. If you have been reading my blog then you are aware that my office is a complete disaster area. Okay, I am in the back of the office going through this box which belongs to my boss. This box was huge, almost as tall as I am. I am not that tall.... I am making progress, a lot of garbage, lots of shredding. As I near the end of my task I see some money. I pick it up and it was a hundred dollar bill.
I put it in my pocket and continued. I then came across another hundred dollar bill. At this point I was thinking how nuts could this guy be to have money in boxes. I call my boss on his cell phone to let him know that I am finding money. As the phone was ringing I started to laugh out loud. What I thought was two hundred dollars was actually fake money!! This money looked so real. It was from a release party for a movie, what movie I do not recall. I walked back to my office to share this story with a friend/coworker. They actually thought it was real money as well. Being the person that I am I had to take this one step further. I decided to take this money and place it on the floor in a busy area of the office. I placed one hundred dollar bill at the entrance to someone's office and the other one in the hallway. Well perfect timing, who was walking towards my office, my sister. I called her over and told her I had to tell her something. I made something up to tell her and then I said I think I see some money on the floor outside my office so I told her to go see what it was. She came back in and said, holyshit, it is a hundred dollars. She told me to put it away. I did not put it away fast enough and she began to throw a slight fit. I showed it to her and she was like, I know put it away. I then had to tell her it was FAKE. It was really funny. I forgot to mention that several other people were in my office to witness this. We were all cracking up.
Okay, after I saw the way my sister reacted to the FAKE money. I decided I have to continue to do something with this FAKE money. I placed it on the floor near Wanda's desk. Oh, let me back up. I went to check on the other hundred that I placed and it was gone!! My office mate, lets call him Alex, returned from lunch and I could not wait to tell him this story. He is one of the funniest guys. I always know that I will get in a good laugh with him. So I told him the story and he says..... " I was walking in the office and Wanda walked up to me and asked me if I had large bills today." Alex says why and Wanda says that i found this on the floor. She showed Alex the money. Alex opens his wallet and he says it is not mine. She said well it must be Craig's (my boss). Well Alex said, "finders keepers." I would like to think that Wanda would call Craig and ask him if it was his. So now Wanda thinks she has one hundred dollars. I hope she takes a good look at it and realizes that she really does not have one hundred dollars. Imagine if she stops on her way home to buy this fabulous shirt she has been dying to get and attempts to pay with the FAKE hundred dollar bill!! Oh boy, Wanda might make the news. YOUNG LADY ARRESTED FOR USING COUNTERFEIT MONEY TO PAY FOR A SHIRT.

2 Comments:
I enjoyed your blog. Very funny and real life. Could you write a bit bigger tho? Is hard for my old eyes to read it :-)
Just kidding...I have glasses.
I enjoyed your blog. Very funny and real life. Could you write a bit bigger tho? Is hard for my old eyes to read it :-)
Just kidding...I have glasses.
Post a Comment
<< Home