Sunday, October 2, 2005
Woke up this morning, early again. For some reason I was so excited to use my new ipod nano. The only problem I have with it is it does not have a clip. For those of you who use your ipod at the gym I am sure you would agree with me. So I bought those stupid earbuds. I can convinced that my ears are not like most other people. Those damn things do not stay in my ears. Words can not express how it pisses me off that every three minutes I have to shove them back in my ears because they keep falling out. I have to do more research. Perhaps my search will be.... what are the best headphones for someone who has deformed ears. Off to breakfast/brunch with my sister.
Wendy and I went to the Van Dyke which is on Lincoln Road. I had the Van Dyke pizza which is smoked salmon on a thin crust with cream cheese, capers and purple onions. Wendy had a bagel, lox and CC. We both had an Absolut Peppar Bloody Mary.
Today is a lazy Sunday, it has been raining on and off, perfect day to clean, blog, organize and watch TV. I already cleaned, put a file of papers to get organized and now I am blogging and watching the Travel Channel, Top Ten Hawaiian Beaches. I wish I was sitting on a beach in Hawaii, drinking, relaxing and taking pictures. Oh well, I guess the next best thing is to just make believe.
I am going to research headphones now. Maybe I should go to the Ipod Lounge. Wish me luck.
Woke up this morning, early again. For some reason I was so excited to use my new ipod nano. The only problem I have with it is it does not have a clip. For those of you who use your ipod at the gym I am sure you would agree with me. So I bought those stupid earbuds. I can convinced that my ears are not like most other people. Those damn things do not stay in my ears. Words can not express how it pisses me off that every three minutes I have to shove them back in my ears because they keep falling out. I have to do more research. Perhaps my search will be.... what are the best headphones for someone who has deformed ears. Off to breakfast/brunch with my sister.
Wendy and I went to the Van Dyke which is on Lincoln Road. I had the Van Dyke pizza which is smoked salmon on a thin crust with cream cheese, capers and purple onions. Wendy had a bagel, lox and CC. We both had an Absolut Peppar Bloody Mary.
Today is a lazy Sunday, it has been raining on and off, perfect day to clean, blog, organize and watch TV. I already cleaned, put a file of papers to get organized and now I am blogging and watching the Travel Channel, Top Ten Hawaiian Beaches. I wish I was sitting on a beach in Hawaii, drinking, relaxing and taking pictures. Oh well, I guess the next best thing is to just make believe.
I am going to research headphones now. Maybe I should go to the Ipod Lounge. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home