



Funny Stuff and Not so Funny Stuff...
Everyone has been in a situation where they are having lunch or dinner with someone and that someone has a piece of food stuck on their face, in their teeth, wherever it might be. I would hope that if i had something on my face that my friend, date, boyfriend or whomever it might be would tell me. Really, you would think they would, right? Well not everyone would say something, why is that? I get great pleasure addressing when someone has a foreign object someplace where it does not belong.
How about this.... I was at the check out line at the grocery store and the woman in front of me was wearing a shirt and the tag was sticking out. For some strange reason it really bothered me. I was thinking of how I was going to address this. It needed to be addressed. Do I say excuse me to the lady and tell her, do I just fix it. I think most people would ignore it or if they did address they would just tell the person. Well guess what I did??? I just fixed the damn tag, did not say a word to this lady. She obviously felt it and turned around to figure out what just took place. When she turned around I just told her that her tag was sticking out and I fixed it. She said thank you and left.
How about this one.... I know everyone has had this experience. THE ZIPPER DOWN... How awkward is that to address. This is where it is a touchy subject. What does one do when they notice the zipper down. I think this depends on how well you know the person, maybe???? I think it is great to see the reaction when you tell someone their zipper is down. If a female sees that a males zipper is down and they say something the guy usually says, why are you looking there, or something along those lines.
I really don't understand people. I was driving the other day and was at a red light. I looked to see who was in the lane beside me. It was a man in Range Rover who did not have tinted windows and was picking his nose. I really don't get it.
I can tell you a very funny story which dates back to high school. I will never forget this, everytime I see toilet paper I laugh. Here goes.,.... I was in Spanish class which I believe was after lunch. I always had to use the bathroom during Spanish class. I guess I drank a lot, see... My drinking problem dates all the way back to high school, kidding. I was somewhat of the class clown, I always had people laughing. Well I raised my hand and asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. She immediately gave me a hard time. She said I always asked to go to the bathroom, she said I should go after lunch...... I told her I did but I have to go again. She bargained with me and told me to hurry up. So of course I hurry up. Let me refresh you and talk about the style back then. It was fashionable to wear a long tshirt with a Ton Sur Ton sweatshirt over the tshirt and most likely a pair of stone washed jeans of some sort and BIG socks which were called EG Smiths. So that was my outfit on this particular day. We all have our bathroom routine. At the time i was not in the shape I am in now so I would use half the roll of toilet paper on the seat. These days it is against g-d to rest your tush on the seat, I stand. I made sure that the toilet paper was very thick and covered the entire seat. This was actually time consuming and it never failed, the toilet paper would always fall off so I had to reapply. I always respected my teachers and she told me to hurry up. Okay, I am finally able to go (urinate I could also say). I wash my hands and I'm on my way back to class. As I was walking to class I felt what I thought was my long tshirt tucked in my jeans so I pulled it out, or thought I did. I saw several friends in the hallway skipping class. They wanted to chat but I had to get back to class. As I said a quick hello and continued on my way they started laughing. I had no idea that they were laughing at me. Why would they be laughing at me. I am funny but I did not say anything but hello. So I enter the classroom and thank the teacher and head over to my seat which was in the back of the room. I never sat in the front of the classroom. It bothered me to have people behind me. I liked to see everything in front of me. Everyone was cracking up. At this point I thought it was strange that my friends in the hallway were laughing and now the entire classroom was dying. I sat down and this really nice girl, quite girl.. Never really said much to anyone. She tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Ellyn, do you know you have toilet paper hanging out of your jeans?' I actually laughed and said don't you think if I knew it would not be there. She said she thought I was being funny. Why would someone do that, that is not funny.. That is just embarrassing. Most people get toliet paper stuck to their shoes.... Of course I get the toliet paper attached to my jeans..... GOSH....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home