Friday, August 26, 2005



Where do people walk their dogs when there is a Hurricane???

Okay, so there is a Hurricane and you have a pet, I have a small dog. You really can't go outside to walk your dog, right? Well when you have a small dog most people train their dog to do their business on a Wee Wee Pad. Translation...... an expensive diaper like pad for animals. In a hospital they call these Chucks??? I have no idea why.

My dog, Elijah is his name. If you have been reading my blog then you should know his name. Elijah (cute little black man) is trained to go on the Wee Wee Pad. A small dog has a small bladder, small everything so when they pee or do number two (shit, poop, or whatever you like to call it) it is not a big deal. I just want to know where people are taking their LARGE dogs to do their business, especially when you live in a condo building. Are they walking them in the hallway, in the stairwell, WHERE?

My neighbors has a dog, a BIG BLACK LAB, picture will be posted. I have to ask him what he does when his dog has to use the bathroom.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home