MTV Video Music Awards tonight, August 28th at 8:00.....
Guess whose going.... My sister and I.... guess who was given two tickets, yes, my sister and I. Once again we were very lucky and got tickets to the Awards. Not only were we given the tickets but the word is out that our tickets happen to be in a great location. More on that tomorrow.
Cameras... Last year and this year as well you are not allowed to bring cameras. Well last year we did not but bring one but everyone else had one. I would like to bring mine but I really don't want to take the chance of having security tell me I can not enter with my camera. My camera is part of my entourage, it goes where I go, we do not part.
There have been a bunch of MTV parties on the beach.....
Singer John Legend, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Music producer Quincy Jones Rap star Jay-Z leaves the Verizon Wireless VCast party at Mansion in Miami Beach, Florida August 27, 2005. The party was held in conjunction with the MTV Video Music Awards which will be held on Sunday.





Singer Nick Lachey (L) and his wife singer Jessica Simpson, OJ Simpson,Singer Aaron Carter,Singer-actress Christina Milian, Eddie Murphy,Jamie Foxx, Colin Farrell arrive at the Bodog.net/Ocean Drive Magazine Music 05 party at the Loews Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida August 27, 2005.
<





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home