A Walk Down Memory Lane...
Toys......




Okay, I am sure you thought I was going to be writing about adult toys, wrong. I was getting nostalgic and thinking about all the toys and fun memories I had when I was kid. Drum roll please...
1. Shrinky Dinks.... how great were those. After I post this I am going to try and see if they are still available.
2. Lite Bright.... I want to get one.
3. Slinkies... How much fun were they to play with?
4. Operation..... My heart skipped a beat every time the buzzer went off, annoying.
5. Atari... I still have it, I love it
6. Slip N Slide... I have one in the hallway of my house, big hit with my guests.
7. Barbie and her perfect family.... I destroyed them, I gave the kids horrible haircuts, I made them the trailer park family.
8. My sticker collection.... I had one hell of a sticker collection, scratch n sniffs, what were all the other ones called?
9. I had a jack ball collection.. My father had one of those gum ball machines at his restaurant that was filled with those balls.
10. Chinese Jacks... that was fun
11. Twister... A popular adult game
12. Rubiks Cube.... I think I had the Rubiks Cube book but I figured out how easy it was to just take it apart and put the colors together.
13 Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Q-Bert, Frogger, ..... I could sit for hours playing that. Funny, now I would have to wear surgical gloves to play these games. I guess you could say I am somewhat of a germ freak.
14. Bowling and Roller Skating Parties... I could do the shuffle, can you?
15. Water Parks... water slides were so much fun... I wonder how many people peed in the pools... really gross
15. Swimming in the pool until my hair turned green and my eyes were blood shot.
16. Sleep Away Camp....canoeing, tennis, archery, camp fires, the food was really bad
17. Disney World... Still love to go... Not too happy about Mr. Toads Wild Ride










































ef="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6239/1462/1600/images7.jpg">












We all loved to watch cartoons. Here are some of the Cartoons I watched.
Scooby Doo
Mr. Magoo
The Chipmonks
Fast Forward a bit to TV Shows:
Different Strokes.. Arnold, Willis, the goldfish... what was his name? Abraham.
Silver Spoons... i had such a crush on The Rickster
Facts of Life.... gees...
Who's The Boss.. that kid, Jonatahn, guess what.. he is gay
My kids are not going to watch tv










Fashion... What were we thinking. I look back at my high school year book and can not believe the way we dressed.
EG Smith Socks, these were the most ridiculous socks
Keds
Over Sized sweat shirts, Ton Sur Ton, Stone Washed really tight jeans
Vaurnet Sunglasses, Laure Biagiotti Sunglasses
Many of us had the pleasure of having braces and then a retainer. Most of us even threw our retainers away by mistake.
Remember Lip Balm..... There were so many different kinds
Lava Lamps.. If you did not have one you were not cool.. My sister stole mine and still has it!
Candy from back in the day....
Pop Rocks... Remember all the talk about someone who ate pop rocks and soda and died??
Willie Wonka candy.....
Bubble Gum... there were so many great flavors....
Toys......




Okay, I am sure you thought I was going to be writing about adult toys, wrong. I was getting nostalgic and thinking about all the toys and fun memories I had when I was kid. Drum roll please...
1. Shrinky Dinks.... how great were those. After I post this I am going to try and see if they are still available.
2. Lite Bright.... I want to get one.
3. Slinkies... How much fun were they to play with?
4. Operation..... My heart skipped a beat every time the buzzer went off, annoying.
5. Atari... I still have it, I love it
6. Slip N Slide... I have one in the hallway of my house, big hit with my guests.
7. Barbie and her perfect family.... I destroyed them, I gave the kids horrible haircuts, I made them the trailer park family.
8. My sticker collection.... I had one hell of a sticker collection, scratch n sniffs, what were all the other ones called?
9. I had a jack ball collection.. My father had one of those gum ball machines at his restaurant that was filled with those balls.
10. Chinese Jacks... that was fun
11. Twister... A popular adult game
12. Rubiks Cube.... I think I had the Rubiks Cube book but I figured out how easy it was to just take it apart and put the colors together.
13 Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Q-Bert, Frogger, ..... I could sit for hours playing that. Funny, now I would have to wear surgical gloves to play these games. I guess you could say I am somewhat of a germ freak.
14. Bowling and Roller Skating Parties... I could do the shuffle, can you?
15. Water Parks... water slides were so much fun... I wonder how many people peed in the pools... really gross
15. Swimming in the pool until my hair turned green and my eyes were blood shot.
16. Sleep Away Camp....canoeing, tennis, archery, camp fires, the food was really bad
17. Disney World... Still love to go... Not too happy about Mr. Toads Wild Ride










































ef="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6239/1462/1600/images7.jpg">













We all loved to watch cartoons. Here are some of the Cartoons I watched.
Scooby Doo
Mr. Magoo
The Chipmonks
Fast Forward a bit to TV Shows:
Different Strokes.. Arnold, Willis, the goldfish... what was his name? Abraham.
Silver Spoons... i had such a crush on The Rickster
Facts of Life.... gees...
Who's The Boss.. that kid, Jonatahn, guess what.. he is gay
My kids are not going to watch tv










Fashion... What were we thinking. I look back at my high school year book and can not believe the way we dressed.
EG Smith Socks, these were the most ridiculous socks
Keds
Over Sized sweat shirts, Ton Sur Ton, Stone Washed really tight jeans
Vaurnet Sunglasses, Laure Biagiotti Sunglasses
Many of us had the pleasure of having braces and then a retainer. Most of us even threw our retainers away by mistake.
Remember Lip Balm..... There were so many different kinds
Lava Lamps.. If you did not have one you were not cool.. My sister stole mine and still has it!
Candy from back in the day....
Pop Rocks... Remember all the talk about someone who ate pop rocks and soda and died??
Willie Wonka candy.....
Bubble Gum... there were so many great flavors....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home